We want to find an inspiring leader who is an expert at providing world-class hospitality and has a passion for food, wine and people.
Our Beach House Restaurant is situated on the iconic dune-backed beach at Oxwich Bay in the most renowned Gower Peninsula, an area designated for its outstanding beauty. The Beach House is well established as one of the leading restaurants in Wales, having held a prestigious Michelin Star since 2018.
The Chef & Restaurant Director, Hywel, is now looking for a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager to lead the passionate and talented front-of-house team on the next stage of our exciting journey.
What we offer:
- Package up to £48,000, including Gratuities.
- Gratuities are shared evenly through a Tronc system and currently amount to 10k to 12k per annum per employee.
- 4-day working week.
- To view our full benefits, click HERE
A successful candidate will ideally have:
- Restaurant management experience at a 1 Michelin star or 4 AA Rosette level and above.
- Genuine and sincere nature with a real passion for customer service and hospitality.
- Excellent knowledge on food and drink including trends.
- Natural confidence and first-class interpersonal skills.
- Brilliant team player able to lead and inspire the team by setting the example on the floor.
- A resilient nature with an ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Proven record to resolve guest issues calmly and effectively.
- Immaculate presentation and a friendly yet professional personality.
The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award-winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service. Together we work hard to achieve excellence in a supportive and fun working environment.
If you are interested in this role then please forward Covering Letter and CV to Oliver our Group HR Manager to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!