RESTAURANTS AND BAR MANAGER
We want our guests to have a truly memorable experience surrounded by exceptional service and honest hospitality.
Our 5 Red Star award-winning Hotel has established itself as one of the leading luxury hotels and restaurants in Wales, set in the stunning Pembrokeshire countryside overlooking the Preseli Hills. The Hotel won Hotel of the Year at the Cateys in 2022. The Fernery restaurant has 4 AA Rosettes and is under the leadership of the hugely talented Executive Chef Douglas Balish.
The Hotel Manager, Karen, is now looking for a passionate, dedicated and hands-on Restaurants and Bar Manager to lead the highly talented and award-winning restaurants team in an operational capacity.
What we offer:
- Package up to £42,000, including Gratuities and Pension.
- 4-day working week.
- Assistance finding accommodation.
- Company pension provided through Royal London.
- Extra days worked paid.
- View the rest of our staff benefits HERE
A successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- Hotel restaurant management experience in a multiple outlet environment.
- Michelin star and 4 AA Rosette and above experience.
- Genuine and sincere nature with a real passion for customer service.
- Natural confidence and first-class interpersonal skills.
- Brilliant team player who inspires staff and leads by example on the floor.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- A resilient nature with an ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to resolve guest issues calmly and effectively.
- Immaculate presentation and a friendly yet professional personality.
The successful candidate will join an exciting business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award-winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service. Together, we work hard to achieve excellence in a supportive and fun working environment.
If so, we would love to hear from you. Please forward applications with a cover letter and CVs to our Group HR Manager, Oliver Crittenden, at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!